Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mission statement

Mission statement

When ppl wanna go fot the kl sentral website ,,what is their purpose ?

For me as a user I want to know about their place map , and what shop their have and the service ,but for the main focus will be in the information for the train ,the time table ,the train map and so on.

In the original of the kl sentral website ,will be more on about the kl sentral building concept ,so

I think I m a normal user I no need focus on this kind of information I need.

About kl sentral

For the target audience , I think it will be the ppl who is transfer the train or less of foreign people.

Because kl sentral there is the place can let u take bus or take train go to the KLIA AIRPORT and

Genting and so on,.

The audience will be the not stay always will be stay for long time on there ,and also not

Will sengaja go there for shopping ,besides there really have the thing that audience really like it.

Y the most of the audience will not sengaja go there for walk around, is because there most of the ppl is change the train for other places to some place or is waiting for the time of the bus , so their will most of the ppl for the time of waiting and go walk walk and shopping around.

So ,this is wat I know for the kl sentral.

So my goals ..

For my first statement ,will be change the layout of the original website ,

And will be add some pic flash element , the pic flash element will be more picture

Of the kl sentral ,train ,outside inside view and the shopping shop view.

For the color of the kl sentral corporate identity will still be keeping but,might give some other color for the background color. To look more interesting on it.

So the detail and the information ,will still be keeping and might be summary abit .

For the target audience will be the foreign travel walker to know more about the kl sentral .

And the people form other negeri.

And little bit of the kl ppl who is dono what kl sentral have.

4 comments:

kelseyz ( ¯ □ ¯ ) said...

cos i too late to post
so all ppl slept..no comment.....><"

yasiwe said...

Hi kelseyz,

I think KLSentral is not just a railway station, at the same time it is for office use and shopping purpose. As a railway station, traveler can make train transit, LRT, Putra, KTM, CAT, by adding in a "search" button will be helpful.

To show that KLSentral is so convenient, you can show from the station how get to other places by other transportation like car, bus, air flight, etc. Since you wanna put train schedule in the website, there is a reference website which I think it has a very well organized info for you to refer to.
http://www.singaporeair.com/

Hope it helps.


Gambate!
siew wei(^_^)

Anonymous said...

Kelsey!!~

I think this site is a great challege for you.. I agree with all the targets and concepts you wrote.. but do remember, KL Sentral is not just a railway station for Rapid, KTM and KLIA Express.. They have office and shopping malls available there too.. If my memory serves me correctly, there is a collage famous for accounts located on the KL Sentral building too... I suggest that you go there yourself and see the place, get some idea and inspiration there too..

Gambateh o!!~~
Muaks!!xoxo~

Izen New said...

Dear friend, please upload your moodboard...